The OZ200’s design is streamlined and light weight, making it suitable for the user to hold for long periods of time without arm fatigue.
Before using the unit, thoroughly clean the skin with water. The glass surface of the unit generates a thin layer of pure ozone when it comes in contact with skin. Gently rub the glass surface on the skin area where the ozone is required.
Ozone will remove bacteria, germs and micro-organisms by oxidation. It will also bleach dark spots, reduce freckles, and is highly beneficial for the regeneration of healthy skin cells. It promotes skin healing, and soothes skin itchiness. It can also remove arm pit odors, but make sure that the skin area is dry before applying the OZ200.
Press and hold the only button gently for about three seconds to switch on the unit, as indicated by the green LED. This time delay is to prevent the unit from being switched on accidentally by the user or by children. Press the button once to switch the unit off.
The two alkaline batteries should last 6 hours. Replace with new alkaline batteries when the LED indicator light becomes dimmed.
• 3V D.C alkaline batteries only 150-250mA
• Variable ozone strength control
• Ozone output: less than 0.05ppm/8 hours
• Dimensions: 89×89×222 mm （3 1/2”×31/2”×8 3/4”）
• It is recommended not to keep the device on any particular spot for more than 10 minutes, and not to use the device for more than 30 minutes at a time.
• Alkaline AA batteries must be used because the unit requires even discharge characteristics.
• Do not try to dismantle the unit for repair. There are no serviceable parts inside.
• Only use a dry cloth to clean the glass surface and the unit.
• Avoid contact with water at all times.
• As the glass surface itself is constantly coated with ozone, when used by another person, there is no need to disinfect OZ200, as ozone is a powerful antiseptic itself.
ALL CONTENTS MENTIONED ABOUT OZONE’S PROPERTIES ARE BASED ON COMMON SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE。IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS，PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR TO OBTAIN SOUND ADVICE BEFORE USE。